The Cloud, designed to simplify your life.
Over the last few years, thousands of companies across all industries have taken the plunge and moved their applications and infrastructure into the cloud, reaping endless benefits. During that time, Blue Cloud Innovations helped guide many of those organizations through every step of the way, and today, we are ready to take on new challenges.
Whether you want to go the lift and shift route or you want to completely change the architecture of your current environment, migration to the cloud is a core part of what we do at Blue Cloud Innovations.
Perhaps you know your organization is ready for the cloud, but you don’t know how to get there. Blue Cloud Innovations can help you come up with a strategy. Together, we’ll:
- Define your direction
- Identify the processes that could give you a competitive advantage
- Prepare your business case
- Prepare your business case
- Identify the benefits you’ll derive from cloud migration
- Determine which of your current applications are ideal for cloud technology and which ones you may need to implement in the future
You can also rely on Blue Cloud Innovations for Software as a Service (SaaS) development. Over the years, we have created numerous customized cloud-ready SaaS application development projects for our clients, which have helped them:
- Improve customer access and satisfaction
- Increase agility by reducing deployment cycles from months to weeks
- Shorten project timetables
At Blue Cloud Innovations, we recognize that each organization is unique in its needs, and that extends to its cloud-based solutions. Expect:
- Competency in AWS Managed Services Provider (MSP) program – this sets us apart from our competition
- The ability to focus on your business, while our trained and AWS certified professionals in our Network Operations Centers keep an eye on your cloud
- SLA based managed services to fit every customer uptime requirement
- 24/7 management services for any location in the world
Our cloud transformation and migration services are for when you are ready to take the leap. We will help you move some or all of your applications and data to the cloud of your choosing. It all starts with a Cloud Readiness Assessment. Throughout the process, we will use quality control points to ensure everything is running smoothly. Reasons to migrate include:
- Disaster recovery
- Document management
- OPEX Vs. CAPEX
- Virtual environment
Advantages of Moving Your Infrastructure to the Cloud
If you are not already convinced that a migration to the cloud is right for your organization, you will be after you see just how much it can work to your advantage. Start with the price. Setting up your infrastructure in the cloud is far less expensive than an application server. The cloud is faster than a server, too.
Of course, one of the big reasons why companies are making the move is the endless storage capacity. With so much data being created and stored each day, you need an inexpensive and convenient place to put it. This is especially important because it can keep up with your growing business.
Don’t forget about accessibility. If you have salespeople who are always on the road, employees who work from home, or vendors who need access to your infrastructure from their offices, having it all located within the cloud means anyone with permission can access it from any location with a connection. This typically leads to increased efficiency, easier collaboration, and better decision making based on real-time information. Our services fall into the following categories: